Please refer to the following Zoom Rooms and Zoom Passcodes for Consultation Schedule and Links:
How to Register?
- Register using the link: https://bit.ly/2021Q1MATHX
- Login to your mymail.mapua.edu.ph account to fill in the form. (Logout first if others are using your device).
- Your account details will be used for registration. Only one registration is allowed. Check your entry before submission.
For the students,
Please take note of the following reminders during consultations:
- Please login using your Mapua account. This consultation is exclusive for Mapua Students.
- Prepare the questions you will ask the teachers. This is a consultation and not a tutorial. You must identify the items/problems you are having difficulty answering.
- Consultations are being recorded.
- If you are the professor’s student in a class and please introduce yourself first by stating your subject and section.
- Please observe official class schedule. You may also ask for a different schedule from the teachers when the indicated schedule is different from your availability.
- Please leave the MS Teams meeting after each session. This can be done by clicking Leave
Mapua University freshman Gericho Piolo Marino won third place in the 25th NCR-Philippine Statistics Quiz (PSQ) held last November 12, 2019 in Technological University of the Philippines (TUP). He was accompanied and mentored by Prof. Renilda S. Layno, a faculty member of the Mathematics Department.
Mapúa University has been shortlisted in the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards Asia 2019’s Teaching and Learning Strategy of the Year category. The University is the only higher education institution (HEI) from the Philippines that made it to the list of the said category for its teaching and learning strategies known as Digital Day and Digital Rush.
Mapúa University held its 13th Math Wizard Competition last January 21 to 23, 2019 in its Intramuros campus.
The competition was headed by Mapúa’s Department of Mathematics with a total of 92 student participants from various schools and departments of the University.