Richard T. Earnhart
Cluster Chairman, Engineering Data Analysis and Solid Mensuration
M.S. Mathematics, De La Salle University
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Mapúa Institute of Technology
Phone: 247-5000 local 1301
Email: rtearnhart @mapua.edu.ph
Honors and Awards
- Elected President of Mathematical Society of the Philippines – NCR Chapter 2004 & 2006.
- Elected Vice President of Mathematical Society of the Philippines – NCR Chapter 2003 & 2005.
- First Recipient of the Arceli Hipolito Professorial Chair Award for Basic Studies-SY 2003-2004 sponsored by Mapua University and National Association of Mapua Alumni (NAMA).
- Best Paper Presentation Award for “On Tutte Polynomials of Rational Tangles” sponsored by Mathematical Society of the Philippines, Cebu Chapter May 2012.
- Mathematics in the Modern World by Earnhart & Adina. C&E Publishing, 2018
- Basic Calculus by Verzosa, Earnhart & Adina. Vibal Publishing, 2017
- Solid Mensuration – Understanding the 3D Space by Earnhart. C&E Publishing, 2011.
- Solid Mensuration – A Simplified Approach by Earnhart & Bejasa. C&E Publishing, 2006
- Combinatorial Knot Theory and Graph Theory